Lounge - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
For passengers who want to relax with useful and quality services at Fiumicino, Lounges are available:
- The Aviapartner handling company “Prima Vista” in departures area A (Domestic/Schengen flights) and in departures area E31-E44 and E51-E53 (no-Schengen flights), open to all business class and frequent flyer passengers in the airport, regardless of the airline they are travelling.
- The Plaza Premium Lounge on the second floor of the departures area E - Tax Free Mall (no-Schengen flights) and boarding area A (Domestic/Schengen flights); a high comfort lounge with services open to all passengers departing or in transit.
- Arrival Lounge & Air Rooms HelloSky, a structure of more than 1,200 square metres open to all travellers and located in an area open to the public near the ABCD multi-level car parks, easily reachable.
- Prime Class Lounge, in boarding area A (Domestic/Schengen flights), offering a wide range of services, including a refreshing shower, an open buffet, a comfortable and dedicated workspace and a premium bar area.
- Lounges dedicated to passengers of: ITA Airways, British Airways and Emirates.
How to book access to the lounges
Lounges access can be booked on the site www.romeairports.com