ADR Group Gender Equality Management System - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
The ADR Group Gender Equality Management System
With this in mind, the ADR Group has set up a Gender Equality Management System that complies with the requirements of UNI/PdR125:2022 and is overseen by the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Monitoring and Control Body, which is committed to ensuring a fair and respectful working environment, in which each individual is guaranteed equal opportunities of access, permanence and professional development.
The ADR Group's commitment is realised by:
- Adopting merit-based recruitment and staffing policies and practices, with full respect for equal opportunities, privacy and the views of the applicant;
- Implementing human resources management and development practices and models that foster an inclusive culture of access to corporate positions and professional growth by guaranteeing equal opportunities for all staff and fostering women's empowerment;
- Ensuring gender pay equity, favouring women's participation and permanence in the workforce, valuing their skills;
- Defining flexible working arrangements and the consolidation of work-life balance policies to promote a better balance between personal and professional life and to enable the fair distribution of burden of care;
- Promoting equal opportunities in development, ensuring fair and equal participation in training and professional development;
- Protection against any form of direct or indirect discrimination or harassment to ensure working conditions that respect personal dignity.
- Transparent communication, internally and externally (including marketing and advertising), of its commitment to gender equality and increasing the participation of women in employment;
- Constant monitoring, evaluation and reporting in the area of gender equality and equal opportunities.
For the ADR Group, promoting gender equality means identifying and addressing challenges and obstacles that may arise within the organisation, such as gender bias, cultural stereotypes, unequal pay, insufficient female presence in leadership roles and imbalances between work and personal life.
To overcome these challenges, it is important to promote effective communication to ensure awareness among employees and all stakeholders of the importance of an inclusive corporate culture. At ADR, we use any internal and external communication channel to disseminate information, actions and educational content related to gender equality, inclusion and respect for diversity, including through opportunities for listening and sharing aimed at identifying collectively solutions and strategies to overcome any inequalities.
Likewise, the ADR Group sponsors events, projects and organisations that promote gender equality and women's engagement in society and the world of work, building partnerships with organisations dedicated to women's empowerment and offering financial support and resources to achieve common goals.
The ADR Group has also put in place a risk analysis system that foresees sanctions and mitigation/resolution in response to events involving harassment and/or discrimination. Consistent with this system, it has adopted a Whistleblowing Policy detailing all governance and operational aspects, including:
- Procedures for sending and managing reports
- Role of the Reporting Team
- Guarantee of confidentiality
- Protection of the whistleblower and the reported person