Test areas at the airport - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
Terminal 3 Arrivals
At the Terminal 3 arrivals test area all passengers departing from or arriving at Fiumicino can use the Covid testing service for a lower cost than normal, thanks to an agreement signed between Aeroporti di Roma and the Spallanzani Institute:
• 20 euros for antigen tests.
• 69.88 euros for molecular PCR tests, the result of the swab can be collected in person at the airport.
1. Access to the testing area is only permitted for passengers in possession of a ticket and staff in possession of an airport badge
2. The service will be guaranteed for rapid antigen tests from 06:00 to 17:00.
3. The service will be guaranteed for PCR swabs from 08:00 to 16:00.
Priority is given to departing passengers ahead of arriving passengers.
Passengers with departing flights should arrive well in advance of the check-in opening time as there may be delays during processing. In the event of congestion, the times indicated in points 2 and 3 may be reduced and could result in an earlier closure of the service.
Payment for the tests can be made at the airport by credit card, debit card or directly from a smartphone, using contactless payment applications.
To access the service, simply pre-register online at https://www.adr.it/form-preaccettazione and go directly to the Testing Area at the airport to make your payment. Pre-registration does not constitute a reservation of the service but saves time for administrative operations.
For additional information on the test at the airport, you can contact the active telephone number, from 08:00 to 20:00 every day including holidays: +39 3792068998 or send an email to: email@example.com