Mobility - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
Mobility is one the many activities that Aeroporti di Roma manages through the subsidiary ADR Mobility. It plays a major role as it ensures and develops services and transport infrastructure (on the ground), between the airport and other destinations
Services carried out at our airports are:
- easy Parking passenger car parks.
- Valet Parking service
- Car rental
- Connections between the airport and other destinations with Linee Gran Turismo
- Connections between the airport and other destinations with local public transport
- Car parks for airport operators
The easy Parking system meets the various needs of customers with different types of facilities where you can park your car, with more than 19,000 parking spaces available at the capital’s two airports, Rome Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci and Rome Ciampino Giovan Battista Pastine:
- 5 multi-storey car parks "P-Terminal ABCD" with covered parking places, except for the top floor, near the terminals and connected via pedestrian routes
- 1 Parking area for Long-Stay parking where you can choose car parks covered by photovoltaic panels or uncovered car parksi with unbeatable tarifs.
- 7 street-level car parks, at Ciampino, with open-air parking places close to the terminals.
If you are interested in more information about our services, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org